Monday, October 26, 2009

i will wait until u cum bek^^


Going crazy my heart is breaking
I can't sleep at all
Trying to get throught this
Don't know how I'll do this
I know that I only got myself to blame
But that doesnt help to ease the pain
I'll just die if I can't see your face

Until you come back
I can't breath
Until you come back
I got no reason
Got my heart, my heart down on it's knees
I still need you beside me

Your still gone
and
I still reach for you
Don't know how to
Live Without You
I will, I can take back all the hurt I've caused
If I could give back all the love I lost
The price I pay is just to high of a cost yea

Please forgive me
I still need you beside beside beside beside me
If we had one more chance in your life
Till your with me
I'll be half a life until you come back

2 comments:

  1. dont continue like that.
    it will make u hurt more n more.
    since i call u dont approve her.
    but u dun wan listen what i say.
    dont sad anymore.
    gor will beside u.
    give up on her ba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurt more n more?
    ad hurt still can do wat wor gor?
    gv up?
    say easy bt hard to do..
    haiz..

    ReplyDelete